Saturday, March 3, 2012

If you can see and feel your hip bones, does that make you too skinny?

I personally don't think that I'm too skinny because I'm 112 pounds and 5 foot 2, which is just fine in my opinion. I'm a size 2 to 5 in jeans, which I believe is normal for my height. I'm not normally one to obsess over my body, and I have never been on a diet in my life (although I play tennis three or four times a week and run half a mile on those days). Every once in a while, I'll check my BMI to make sure I'm healthy or I'll measure so that I can order something on-line, but that's pretty much as far as I obsess over my body.



But I have a random question. My hip bones protrude quite a bit. And my knee caps. And a bit of my ribs. The bones on the very top of my shoulders are bony enough to make be look waifish. And my clavicle pops out like crazy. So my question is here, could I have been skinnier and less healthy all along and not realized it because of a high muscle amount in the legs and arms (from tennis and running) that made by body seem healthier and heavier? Does the fact that these bones pop out make me too skinny? Or am I just fine? Sorry for being paranoid, but I literally just realised how much these bones pop out and I started thinking that I was too skinny or something.



Thanks. =]If you can see and feel your hip bones, does that make you too skinny?
Abby,



It depends on who you ask... What you've just described to me is an *incredibly* hot girl--a HECK of a lot better than 'just fine' ;) You're in shape and have great muscle tone and little fat--so you'll look nice and thin while being really healthy, which is the only way to be a really, really beautiful thin/petite girl.



Personally I think bony hips are devastatingly sexy, and same for bony shoulders. Don't know why, but I know there are some other guys that agree with me! You sound like you have a very petite and incredibly sexy little figure, and that's certainly not something that any young lady should be upset about! 8-)



So relax, keep doing what you're doing, stay in shape and enjoy your incredible attractiveness! Petite women rock :)



If you can see and feel your hip bones, does that make you too skinny?
If you are eating properly i wouldn't worry, some people are just naturally a little thinner. All of the bones you have listed as protruding are ones that you can usually see anyway. You have to be pretty large to not feel some part of your hip. Be happy, you sound healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment