Saturday, March 3, 2012

Body is driving me crazy?

so i get told im thin but i totally dont think i am, i feel like i need to lose 10 more pounds. since 2010 i have gone from 190 to 130. and yes i workout everyday(walk, run, pushups, lunges ect). and it drives me crazy on who when i look at my self feel disgusted. like today i ate only once, i wasnt too hungry i ate some pasta with home made tomato sauce and right know i just ate an ice cream and it had about 150 cals and now i feel so fat and nasty. I think its getting to my head know and feel desperate that i need to lose those 10 lbs, Everyone says where am i going to lose the weight from since im thin, you can see all my bones and my hip bones pop out and see my ribs.. i dont know what to do.. these are my measurements -age:18

weight: 128-130

height: 5'4-5'5

bust:34C

waist:29

hips:37

butt:37

thighs:201/2

arms:11Body is driving me crazy?
Maybe start to lift weights? You wont be able to see your bone but you won't feel fat. You can feel the difference from fat and lean muscle so I recommend lifting weights. .Good luck =)Body is driving me crazy?
Well, like you said, you have been telling yourself that you look nasty but if your bones are showing, I recommend you get up to 150-160 lbs. Right now, you are considered underweight, which eventually comes with risks as being overweight, so in other words be in a stage where everything is balanced. Everything else is great, it's just your weight. Eat healthy foods with a slight amount of larger portions and try to eat 3-5 meals per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment