Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you ever wanted to break a bone?

I've always wanted to break a bone since I was in elementary school and now I'm in high school. I've never broken a bone though. Am I crazy for wanting to? I don't put myself in dangerous situations to try and make it happen but I still think about it (not purposely breaking it, wanting a broken bone)Have you ever wanted to break a bone?
I also never broken any bones, despite having heavy injuries that could possibly cause bone breakage, so I totally understand how your feel though haha! I also just want to try it.. once, that's all I need! But I guess it's fine if I don't since i heard that bonbreaking is not very pleasant.



We should consider ourselves lucky for not having any broken bones :) we have too strong bones I guess.
No, you're not crazy for wanting to break a bone. But I can tell you from experience that breaking a bone is nothing to want to do. In 5th grade, I had my thumb twisted after falling on the floor at a skating ring. My thumb was not straight at all! It was in a bent sideways kind of shape.



My mother thought it was nothing serious, so for about a week she had me putting ice on my thumb, the swelling didn't go down. Eventually I went to the doctor and I had to wear a cast and then I wore a metal piece that helped to straighten my thumb. 'Til this day, I still have to pop my thumb back into place. I think you just want to see how it feels, and that is understandable.



Just know that it's not a good position to be in.Have you ever wanted to break a bone?
Haha when I was like 11 me and my friend used to say how we'd wanna break a bone because it'd be fun to have crutches or wear a cast. Everyone told us we we're crazy and it's not fun at all. I'm 13 and I've still never broken a bone, still curious what it feels like. But I realized I might have a lot of permanent problems if that happened...
Nope never wanted to break a bone. Never did till a 2 months ago when i shattered my ankle and tibia now its all metal and screws and I won't have full ROM in it again. Be glad u haven't broken one and try not to. :) Trust Me.
No, it causes permanent problems.
Wanting one? No. I had one. And you won't like it when it happens, if it does.
No, because it would hurt really bad. And there's no point going threw a lot of pain
been there done that... totally over rated
I've broken my left ulna and it has effected me in the long run. I am an athlete and lifting weights is hard for me, as well as playing sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment