Saturday, March 3, 2012

Psycho & crazy science teacher. Help me please!?

My science teacher is crazy! for instance, one day we might be studying atoms for about a week, and then all of a sudden she might say "okay were going to have a bones quiz"! She just throws random stuff on us everyday. And because of her random topic switches I am (and its not just me its almost everyone in our class) falling behind. When I ask her to repeat what she said or explain it differently if I don't understand she Ignores my questions and moves on.! Also if I may ask one of our classmates for clarification on something they barely even know themselves. I want to ask her if she will stay after school with me one day so that I can catch up but i'm worried how she might explain things to me and that I might even become more confused. Are there any other options help me please!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Psycho %26amp; crazy science teacher. Help me please!?
well,I think you should try to ask her to help you.Who knows?Maybe she will and work for you.You know sometimes teachers themselves don't know what is going on with you.You should talk to her.Don't be afraid.
talk to her in a room with you and your teacher then ask her why is she like that .maybe she is stress or she have heavy problems that she needs your understanding or you can report the matter to the principal and ask your principal to help you with your problemsPsycho %26amp; crazy science teacher. Help me please!?
Let your mom or dad know %26amp; they will report it to the school boardor something like that.
Well go to ur local library site and they mite have an online tutoring program....i kno mine does
lol most teachers r like that in high school. They would literally read word by word from the text book in trying to explain what the topic is about.oh and also they would use the sample question from the textbook to show u how to do it, especially for math. Sample questions are always the easiest. I hate my teachers during my highschool years. they think we cant effing read. sometime text books dont make sense and u want them to explain it in a different way. well i survived highshool by researching on my own and also stick close to the smartest kids in the class :D

No comments:

Post a Comment