Friday, March 9, 2012

Would it be cute if I had scene hair but wore preppy clothes?

I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but I love scene hair and I've always done crazy things with my hair, but I was thinking of doing my hair like Brookelle Bones and I wear insanely preppy clothing (i.e. hollister, a%26amp;f, and sometimes pacsun). Do you think that would look like, phony or something? I kind of think it'd be cute. but idkkkk!Would it be cute if I had scene hair but wore preppy clothes?
ive seen a few people do this look, and its seemed to work nicely. plus, it would be adding a twist to the scene trend, so i'd say go for it! its really original and a definite way to stand out from other scene and preppy kids.
Yeah actually it looks really nice. I have scene hair and i wear preppy clothes all the time. It won't look phony at all.And if people do think that . Don't listen to them. If your comfortable in it ; then rock it :) No one ever said it's illegal to be themselves.Would it be cute if I had scene hair but wore preppy clothes?
There are so many definitions of "scene" you don't have to be "brutal" to be scene. People consider me scene because of my hair and piercings but I wear bright colors and hollister.
well you are sounding stereotypical.

poser.
me too! i think that would be awesome! it would be unique... and unique=epic! lol

epic=awesome XD lol



yes, go for it! that would be so cute to see more often!
no that could definately be cute.

its good to do your own thing :)

i dont think it would look phony..
you'd look just like every other preteen girl out there.

good job.
yes
you'd look like a poser...
  • auto parts stores
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment